Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas NOTD: ChG Party Hearty over ChG Glittering Garland

Sorry for the sporadic posts lately. Busy at work + busy at home = tired as heck. The four days off I get over the holidays cannot come soon enough. I have a whole bunch of polishes that need to be swatched and compared, and purging to do! I just want to relax with my stash, but instead there's holiday shopping, holiday baking, and last-minute work to do! Arghhh!

Here's a quick pic I took of my holiday NOTD, which I have been wearing for four days now. I have a tiny chip on one thumb and a litte tip wear, but otherwise it has held up pretty well. The surface is getting a bit roughed up, so I may throw on a coat of Barielle Manicure Extender tonight.

ChG Party Hearty (1 coat) over ChG Glittering Garland (2 coats). I love both these polishes! So happy it's Xmas time and I can bust out the Party Hearty... even at work! :)


Back to the craziness! Hope you guys are stayin' sane!!

11 comments:

  1. That really makes the red pop!  I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Christmas manicures! I love this combo =) You can't really go wrong with Party Hearty, I'm so excited to finally use mine =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that a lot. I am going to have to try that combo since I finally got Party Hearty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love Party Hearty, but wish I could wear it all year round. Maybe I will try it over black during the regular year....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful & all Christmas-y, liking it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!  I love the combination!  Yay for festive manicures.  XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, I want this baby so much! it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not usually crazy about Christmas manicures but for some reason I really like this one! It's anything but simple but that's exactly how I want to describe it. An uncluttered Christmas mani? ...there is a reason I don't have a successful nail blog. #descriptionfail

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love Party Hearty! I haven't gotten a chance to gotten a chance to wear mine this year yet, but I will soon! Beautiful mani, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!  I'm excited to bust out Party Heart too!  :D  I love it over Glittering Garland!  Beautiful together!  <3

    ReplyDelete