Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Borrowed: American Apparel Peacock and Zoya Sooki

Here are the last two polishes that Noelie lent me to swatch.

American Apparel Peacock - Nice formula. This is two coats.


Comparison: American Apparel Peacock vs. Orly Sapphire Silk and Illamasqua Muse - The closest teal I (still) own is Orly Sapphire Silk, but they are not really dupes. I'm glad I got to borrow this shade from Noelie!


Zoya Sooki - 2 coats, but nearly opaque in 1. I liked it, but it was still a little on the warm side for me. Also, I'm not much of a True Blood fan (and when I did watch season 1, I found Sooki to be incredibly annoying LOL)


Comparison: Zoya Sooki and American Apparel Poppy - Poppy has some white in the base, I think.


Comparison: Zoya Sooki and RBL Chinoise - these photographed closer than they are in real life... but I've waited too long since swatching them to remember what exactly the difference was :p I used 3 coats for the RBL and 2 for the Zoya.

8 comments:

  1. I own AA Peacock and RBL Chinoise-I love both of these colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo. I was hoping that your comp would kill my Muse lemming. No such luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AA Peacock is so beautiful! Need to pick that one up next time I'm at AA, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peacock is a great teal! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh peacock is sooo pretty! I love blues!
    and I think I need Sooki. nice red and... true blood... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I should try to watch the last couple seasons of True Blood; everyone at work is going nuts over the current season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having read this I thought it was very informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    my page; bmi index chart

    ReplyDelete