Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

StrangeBeautiful for Anthropologie

I have been busy hauling lately and am going to need a couple evenings just to swatch my new pretties! :)

In the meantime, here are some polishes I picked up a few weeks back when Anthropologie was having their 25% off clearance sale. I found a basket of StrangeBeautiful nail polish duos that were marked down to 7.99 but rang up 3.99! I alerted NB to this amazing deal, but only a few girls were able to track down these polishes. I believe these collabs were done last summer.

As far as I know, these are not "names", but inspirations behind the colors. The formula on these was really smooth and slightly jellyish.

StrangeBeautiful Borscht


StrangeBeautiful Eau de vie macerated fruit


This one is really pretty and plummy. No dupes in my collection, but here it is next to Zoya Pinta.

No comments:

Post a Comment