Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sally Hansen CSM Fedora and Sequin Scandal

DBF picked up these two polishes from Ulta for me a couple weekends ago. They were 2/$10 and there was a $5 off $10 coupon at the time, so he scored both for $5!

I had been lemming both for quite a while...


Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal and Fedora


SH Sequin Scandal


SH Sequin Scandal - macro


SH Fedora - Completely in LOVE with this polish; it has jumped right into my top 20... maybe even top 10 polishes!


SH Fedora - love the shimmer in it <3

3 comments:

  1. very pretty. and congrats on such a great deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dood! I love Sequin Scandal. That's not usually a ME color, but the more I see this one popping up on various blogs, the more it's calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh my soul burns for Sequin Scandal. I've been craving those deep olive greens, and it looks so hot with all the little flaky bits on top. *swoons*

    ReplyDelete